Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Work

Good morning everyone,
Just thought I would talk a little about work today. Tiffany and I both have full time 40 hour a week jobs, and it's amazing how much that gets in the way of our own business, imagine that.

For those of you who have your own business and work full time jobs how do you do it? I find most nights I am so exhausted by the time I get home, squeeze in a workout, cook dinner, clean up and try to find a few spare minutes to spend time with my family that I have absolutely no ambition to go into my studio to work on the one thing I acutally love to work on, bags.

Someday we hope to be able to make our bags full time and open a B&M store and the only people we have to report to are ourselves. This way when we're completely exhausted from work at least it's because we're doing something we love.

No comments: