Monday, July 7, 2008

Time Management...

So Amanda and I were just discussing or should I say complaining about not having time for anything...ever. I was just wondering if anyone else out there feels the same? We have so much going on in our lives (Amanda more than me this year and me more than her last year) that it is just suffocating us. Amanda is getting married in three weeks and she is really starting to feel the pressure but it seems that no matter how much gets done for the wedding the pressure gets stronger and stronger. I know how she feels in a sort of way since last year my life was consumed with purchasing my first home and boy the pressures of that, whew! Anyway, my biggest question is...Are we ever going to be able to have fun again or is all our time going to be consumed with the undesirables in life?

Tiffany

No comments: